The most of you are already familiar with the PVC ceiling products in recent years, and the products have been swiftly growing in popularity in South Africa as we keep up the push for the products. Our company is the most influential manufacturer of PVC ceiling products known under the brand Camfly in South Africa. Camfly products gain the good public praise and approbation in the market depending on absolutely competitive quality, distinct effect and outstanding service. We believe that the quality or performance of every product is becoming increasingly important, unfortunately, however, we have seen thousands of unknown PVC ceiling products with inferior quality are inundating the whole of South Africa, they are boldly invading the industry and damaging the existing market with impunity.
Our Camfly Range of Products
- PVC Ceilings
- PVC Cornices
- PVC Suspended Ceilings
- PVC Wall Panels
- SPC Flooring
- Steel Brandering
PVC Wall Panels are available in the same colours as PVC Ceilings.
DIY – For Ceiling Panels
- Clean the surface of ceiling.
- Nail wooden or steel battens(20mm – 30mm thick) into the wall and ceiling, with all the corners firstly, then on the plane with the distance of 400mm away between every wooden batten.
- Screw PVC profiles(cornices) on all the corners, then insert the panel into the corner profiles, then the folling panel into the first panel.
- Screw PVC second panel’s notch side into the wooden or steel battens, then insert the third panel, then the fourth, and nail the fourth’s notch side, then fifth and sixth, then…
- Attention for the distance and notch side panel: for the ways above is based on 250mm or 300mm wide panels, and wooden or steel battens between distance is 400mm, so every 2 panel, screw the second notch. Surely you could change the ways as per your situation presently, by way of changing the distance of the panels and the wooden or stell battens.
DIY – For Wall Panels
- In case you decide not to glue teh panels to the walls, you start by placing wooden battens approx. every 30cm. To install the panels vertically, place the battens horizontally and vice versa.
- Continue by measuring the number of panels you will need for the wall and ceiling. If the last panel is to narrow, we advise to saw the first panel so that you have at least 4cm on either side.
- Start by fixing the start and edge trim(No.3) around the surface you wantto decorate. Insert the first panel into the trim. Make sure the first panel is placed perfectly straight (using a spirit-level or a thread with weight) before stapling, nailinug or screwing the lip onto the batten (every 30cm). Leave about 5mm clearance between the panel and the edge trim. A fine tooth saw is recommended for cutting the panels to size.
- Insert the second panel completely intop the groove before stapling (nailing or screwing) into the lip. Proceed the same way with the next panels. For the finish you can also use the internal corner profile (No. 1), the external corner (No. 2) and/or the center joint (No.4).